Best Editing Apps: The Artsy feed
When it comes to an Instagram feed, everyone has their own style. But have you found the best app to help you develop and maintain that style for a cohesive feed? Well, here at Social Nomads, we’ve got you covered! We’ve compiled a list of best apps to use for your favorite style so you can start creating the feed of your dreams!
Whether your goal is a rainbow themed feed, moody black & white, artsy, dreamy or even just food pictures or selfies, we’ll give you all the information you need about the best apps to use for your dream feed!
This will be the first time of a large variety of themed editing app list, but first and foremost, let’s start with the creatives among us!
For those of us who enjoy changing and morphing their pictures into extravagant (or simply creative) works of art, here is a list of apps that you could possibly enjoy!
Here are the best editing apps for those who want an artsy feed:
- This is the original app that allows you to transform your images with an AI into the styles of famous painters like Picasso, Van Gogh, or Mondriaan. In addition to this, Prisma also offers you the basic edits such as exposure, saturation and vignette.
- This app offers a great variation of drawing and collage tools to take your creativity to the next level! You can use one of the many in app templates, or freestyle using all kinds of different brushes, layers and other drawing tools.
- Made by the same guys behind Facetune, Enlight is a powerful editing tool that allows for many different artistic options in your editing such as Painting, Mixer, Urban, Sketch and Effects tools. The app also has a built-in masking that allows the effects to blend into a picture perfectly. The app offers tutorials on how to use it and has many more layering options, filters, texts and image distortions. It is definitely the perfect artistic tool to create impressive images and turn your photos into creative pieces of art!
- Price: Sadly this app costs $3.99 and only available for iOS
- Download for Apple
- Unlike many of the previous apps, this app doesn’t allow you to edit things such as exposure or saturation but allows you to add lens and light effects to your photos to create overlays that aren’t overly obvious but that do add a subtle mood to your instagram subtly.
We hope this list gave you all the options you needed to reach your Artsy Instagram feed goals, and that you’ll be able to edit your heart away!
If you feel we’ve missed a crucial app in our guide, feel free to tell us! And DM us the results @social.nomads <3