Best Editing Apps: The Black & White Feed
Who doesn’t love black and white shots??
This third post of the Best editing apps series is for all Black & White fans under us.
Apps for the Black & White feed:
- Hypocam is an app that offers many rich black & white presets and filters. The app also allows you to shoot black & white pictures straight from the app. A cool feature is the ability to control the exposure and color tone in real time which later helps you set the exact black and white tone you were aiming at.
- This iPhone only Black & White tool is designed to deliver the best black and white editing features for photographers. 10 unique film presets that enable you to give your photos the exact same look as images taken on film have. The app even offers to edit pictures through professional curves (like real photographers use!). The app is very intuitive and lets you tweak shadows with a fade tool, control tones and contrast with a curves tool.
- Price: The app is free, but offers an upgrade for $0.99. The app is unfortuntely only available for iOS.
- Download the app for Apple
- This app offers many different filters all names after iconic photographers such as Dorothea Lange or Irwin Penn. The filters will enable you to create an almost vintage atmosphere in your photos. The app also offers the possibility to take pictures directly from the app. This is an especially favorable for those who take pleasure in street photography.
- Price: The app is free, but sadly only available for iOS.
- Download the app for Apple.
We hope this list gives you all the options you need to reach your Black & White Instagram feed goals, and that you’ll be able to edit your heart away!
If you feel we’ve missed a crucial app in our guide, feel free to tell us! And DM us the results @social.nomads <3