Step 1: your brand
A (personal) brand is everything you do, say or show to the outside world. It’s what people say about you when you’re not in the room. This means that you always have an image, whether you are consciously working on it or not. As you can imagine, social media have now become an essential part of your (personal) brand: after all since that is how you show yourself to the outside world. To have a strong brand in the 21st century, you must not only be consciously concerned with your image, but also with the creation of your online identity – both visually and textually.
Step 2: your social media
Then your brand must be communicated online: how do you make sure that you become visible? In the second part of the 1:1 coaching traject process we start working on visibility on social media. In this section we optimize your bio, we clean up your feed so that everything is focused on what you want to communicate with your brand, we build a rock-solid content strategy that can be maintained by you, and we share tips on growth and strategy. Think of: hashtag research, the algorithm, influencer secrets and other creative ways to get more followers.
At the end of these 4 months you not only have a very strong brand, you can now also communicate this brand clearly to the outside world through social media!
- The 1:1 Coaching traject consists of 4 sessions of 150 minutes each
- Each session consists out of a training session of 60 minutes and an implementation session of 90 minutes
- After each session you will receive a document with all takeaways and practical assignments
- During the process, Social Nomads is available 24/7 for questions via e-mail and whatsapp
- Create a strong (personal) brand that you can then translate into a practical content strategy for social media
- After the process you have a fully detailed (personal) brand and Instagram channel
Still have questions about the 1:1 coaching traject? Contact us for more information.