Best Editing Apps: For a Colourful Feed
For those who enjoy every colour of the rainbow individually, here are some of the best apps to amplify and strengthen those bright and beautiful colours in your feed!
For a Colourful Feed:
- You’ve probably heard of VSCO before and have seen pictures edited with VSCO app on your feed. VSCO offers a ton of photo-editing possibilities and is easy to use. You can use the app to edit pictures and also use a big variety of filters to fit the style you like. They also offer photography tutorials which can help anyone create a professional looking image or video! Just like many other editing apps, VSCO offers tools to adjust things such as exposure level, and color temperature, It also offers the ability to add that retro “grain” and choose from different shadows and highlights. This app allows users to create presets based on their personal editing aesthetic.
- VSCO app even offers a social component as it serves as a gateway to another photo-based social network allowing you to connect with photographers and discover a feed which features some interesting artistic edits.
- For the same easy to use app but for more heavy duty jobs and video editing there is the possibility of purchasing VSCO X
A Color Story
- If you are a lover of all things colorful and want to make your photos pop, you will definitely enjoy this app. The app offers you a variety of ‘filters’, ‘effects’ and ‘tools’ to edit your pictures to your personal perfection. It is an app that is easy to navigate through and offers many affordable presets to buy to give you an even more balanced and cohesive feed.
Afterlight 2 & Afterlight
- This app lets you edit your pictures with features such as double exposure (which lets you blend photos together to create one image), advanced color curve options, frames, light overlays, selective hue, saturation, lightness adjustments and text art, leaving you to make art from your phone pictures! You could superimpose images, go for a prism effect, or even go for a vintage look with dust leaks. Plenty of filters are included along with dedicated color and overlay abilities. All in all it is a perfect app for those who want to be able to manipulate colors, and let their creativity loose on their edits.
- The camera function on the Afterlight 2 app has had amazing reviews about it’s incredible functions.
We hope this list gives you all the options you need to reach your rainbow Instagram feed goals, and that you’ll be able to edit your heart away!
If you feel we’ve missed a crucial app in our guide, feel free to tell us! And DM us the results @social.nomads <3